Safe House Global's Virtual Summit on Intelligence | Nov 19, 2021
How to reduce noise and bias, improve forecasting, and add transparency to intelligence across all sectors.
Who Should Attend and Why
Who Will Benefit?
- Board Members and CxO’s involved in data policy, team oversight, Intellectual Property protection and organizational policy decision-making.
- Government Agencies managing public data
- Intelligence analysts and data security professionals
- Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- Data forecasters, scientists, and diagnosticians
- Financial Service Providers
Biased, noisy data commonly drives data security leaders’ decision-making. When you combine that with algorithms that discover and feed those biases, how can leaders make effective judgments and forecasts?
Also on the same day
Information Warfighter Exercise
What to Expect
View last year's Public Safety Summit and watch this year's Fireside Chats.
A Rare Conference“One of those rare conferences where even the speakers learn something new.”
Highly relevantAt FCS we are a company primarily engaged in physical security and investigations. But since everything touches cyber, the conference was highly relevant.
One of the very best conferences I've attendedExcellent diversity of speakers and topics. Very well moderated and run with minimal technical glitches. A ton of information packed into six hours that went by very fast. One of the very best conferences I've attended in the past dozen years.
Encourages debateI really enjoy the smaller group, the format that encourages debate, and the flexible ideologies without an entrenched popularity echo chamber.